Legal Question in Employment Law in India

I am working in a software development company. After joining to my current company, they are not providing the joining letter. They told me that, I will get my joining letter after 3-4 months. But obviously I got my offer letter before joining the company. In the offer letter nothing was written regarding this. So my question is what can I do now ? Can I force them to provide me the joining letter ? My second question is, is there any rule regarding this joining letter (regarding the issue date and the possible content )?

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP

06.08.2013

Dear Sir / Madam,

An Offer Letter with all the terms and conditions of appointment is as good as an appointment letter, and you can work in the organization on the strength of the Offer Letter. You cannot force the employer to issue you an Appointment Letter. No is no such rule.

Regards,

More Labor and Employment Law questions and answers in India

Labor and Employment Law Legal Forms