India  |  Landlord & Tenant Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/11/13, 9:59 am

I have 4 brothers and 4 sisters. My father and mother died few years back. All of my sisters are married and well settled. I have one unmarried younger brother and he is 22 years old. We have some property. My father did not make any will. He had made some loan from bank and agriculture societies. We are renewing these loans and not paid fully. My father had not made any will. Now we want to divide property. Three of sisters have no problem and not expecting anything for us. But one of the sisters wants her share. We have no issue in giving her share but she is not co-operating with us. Please advice how to go further. Please let me know is it possible for partition without her involvement, but by giving her share. How much time the legal process likely to take.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search