India  |  Landlord & Tenant Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/08/13, 11:56 pm

I have a tenant living on rent in my property. Last night his son died due to electric shock. Even though,we have good owner and tenant relations, they might prefer to go into sue me for this. I feel very sorry for the incident happened. I'm even thinking of giving him some kind of benefit or relaxation.

But, Am I held responsible for what happened ? If they file a case, Does the case stands ? What precautions do I take ?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search