Legal Question in Real Estate Law in India

Dear All

I was resident of jaipur but presently living in delhi. I have a plot in jaipur but there are chances of Illegal possession by local criminals / peoples. I am not able to visit there frequently . What can i do to protect my land. Pls suggest.

Asked on 6/28/13, 11:58 pm

5 Answers from Attorneys

0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

dear client....

You can either put a tenant or keep a gaurd .... or make some construction ... if you have any query do reply at

Read more
6/29/13, 12:58 am
Yash Kumar Yash Kumar & Co.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Dear Sir,

You must construct one room in the property and appoint a security personnel from some security agency.

For further assistance please contact 08750228171.


Read more
6/29/13, 11:36 am
Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed


Dear Sir / Madam,

Please cordon the plot of land by erecting a fence around the boundary.


Read more
6/29/13, 7:21 pm
Jayesh Desai Jayesh Desai
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Build compound wall, and also a room, and get a proper internet connection, so you can keep a watch siting in Delhi.

Contact a security agency; who will charge and set up things for you.

Read more
7/01/13, 12:10 am
Rajiv Chandhok Ph: +919810050896
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Either construct and keep a gaurd or sell it off and buy peace.

Read more
7/05/13, 1:20 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88273 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Real Estate and Real Property Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony RoachLaw Office of Anthony A. RoachChatsworth, CA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Michael E. HendricksonAttorney & Counsellor at LawAlexandria,
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now