Legal Question in Real Estate Law in India

A piece of land was transferred by father to the minor son's name during the original allotment of land (post partition and that time probably the allotment to minor was not allowed. Also the signature in the allotment paper does not match with the original signature of the name of the owner. Currently the property is being shared by two brothers. Can in this case the brother whose name is in the paper (minor at that time) decide not to share the property with his brother. Also the property is being shared by two brothers for last forty years. Can the third brother fight for his share in the property.

Asked on 9/08/13, 10:02 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

KarVai Legal Solutions Rajiv Gupta 9811284735 Ch.No: 359, Western Wing, Tis Hazari, Delhi
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

one has to through the documents including the transfer of allotment in favour of minor, to give an opinion.

Thanks and Regards

Adv. Rajiv

Read more
Answered on 9/09/13, 8:33 am
Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed


Repeat query ... already answered ... any further reply only on payment.

Read more
Answered on 9/09/13, 10:46 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Real Estate and Real Property Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now