India  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/01/13, 10:10 am

I have a problem in my land and I not believeing in police then I sent this problem to court.sub court appoint a government lawyer but the lawyer not applying the case in main court The government lawyer and all court staffs are not answering to me about my case and my lawyer got a money from me for diclaration order and not applying my case on court and I have sent a Petition to judge of court no action has take!

1).can I send a petition to vigilance department ?

1 Answer

Answered on: 7/01/13, 11:27 pm by Shrichand Nahar

May be.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

S.V.Nahar, Advocate Pune, 411004

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search