Legal Question in Securities Law in India

me ak aadmi ke khilaf gavah hu aur uski patni kahati hai ki tu gawahi dega to me tere khilaf ghuthi shikayat thane me kar dungi me kya karu

Asked on 9/04/13, 4:34 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Jayesh Desai Jayesh Desai
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You file a complaint against her for her threats - with Police.

Read more
Answered on 9/04/13, 5:05 am
KarVai Legal Solutions Rajiv Gupta 9811284735 Ch.No: 359, Western Wing, Tis Hazari, Delhi
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

report the matter to the court concerned.

Thanks and Regards

Adv. Rajiv

Read more
Answered on 9/04/13, 8:44 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Securities Law questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Securities Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now