India  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/22/13, 8:18 am

20 years after fathers death , can son onwer of that property? no city serve extract no 7/12 extract is it any panality amount is there, something per year 1000 rs like that

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

81 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search