India  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/18/13, 8:53 am

I had filed for probate in civil court and few respondents are taking dates to file reply.Can I apply for mutation in land and development ,new delhi to mutate my name on the basis of 30 years old registered will in the present situation and have my name mutated in land and development office new delhi.Kindly mention judgements.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

81 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search