India  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/19/13, 5:49 am

Hi sir,

I am from vizag.

This question is regarding some financial issue which my family is facing. Please help me with a suggestion.

My mom rendered some money to my father in law which he borrowed 2 years before. As he not willing to pay that amount back we filed a case against him.

As the case was in hearing stage court ordered my mom to come to court and tell her view what exactly happened, but my mom met with an accident two days before she cant even walk or not in well to answer questions.

Is there any alternate way to attend this case. As a son can i attend before the judge and tell him what exactly happened. Or is there any alternate way for this case. please suggest me a solution as soon as possible as there are only few more days left for hearing.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search