India  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/26/13, 6:59 am

I live in a house build by my grandfather and after his death, my grandmother, my father and my uncle became the legal heirs of the house. Now my grandmother had already given her 1/3rd portion of the house to me, but my uncle is married to a lady who was a widow before with a daughter(now this daughter is married too) . my uncle and aunt are in separation for last 3 years. My uncle wants to give his 1/3rd portion of the house, how can he do that legally?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search