Legal Question in Personal Injury in Alabama

I recently had a child whom I conceived with my superior while working for a company. It was an inappropriate relationship. I was 16, he was 24. There's no denying the relationship happened, the child is the proof. I no longer work for the company but he does. I had later discovered that he had an inappropriate relationship with another minor at the store he worked at before he transferred to mine (same company). When their relationship was discovered, she was fired; he was transferred. My question is can the company be held liable? Is teen pregnancy considered a personal injury? Is that not endangerment of a minor by the company for allowing him to transfer to another store where minors were present?

Randal Ford Randal S. Ford, Attorney at Law

Feel free to call my office to discuss this matter further. -Randal Ford. 205 752 4440

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Alabama