Legal Question in Criminal Law in Alabama

My boyfriend is in elmore county jail on reccieving stolen property he does jave priors and recently got out of prison. is it possible they will gove him probation?

Asked on 5/24/13, 8:45 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jennifer Tompkins Stewart Littell Courson and Tompkins LLC
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

I doubt it. He is probably on parole and could have to return on the those charges also.

Read more
Answered on 5/29/13, 9:16 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Alabama

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now