Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Arizona

I have revocable living trust. I have recently formed an LLC to hold several rental properties. I am the sole member of the LLC. How do I provide for succession in the event of my death?

James Jenkins Jenkins Law Center PLC

Professor LawDoc offers inexpensive legal documents. It is not a law firm, but a certified legal documents preparation firm. LLCs and corporations are placed in the trust by an Assignment of Interest document that Professor LawDoc supplies for this purpose. Free and further info is available by email contact at ProfessorLawDoc@gmail.com Professor LawDoc does not charge for phone calls or office visits, and emails are also free of charge with no obligation.

Disclaimer: This is not legal advice nor intended to create an attorney-client relationship, but is general educational advice. Professor LawDoc and its owners are not a law firm and do not offer legal advice, but prepare high quality legal documents for clients who are pro se.

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Arizona