Arizona  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/15/12, 12:50 pm

I have revocable living trust. I have recently formed an LLC to hold several rental properties. I am the sole member of the LLC. How do I provide for succession in the event of my death?

1 Answer

Answered on: 9/17/12, 6:08 pm by James Jenkins

Professor LawDoc offers inexpensive legal documents. It is not a law firm, but a certified legal documents preparation firm. LLCs and corporations are placed in the trust by an Assignment of Interest document that Professor LawDoc supplies for this purpose. Free and further info is available by email contact at Professor LawDoc does not charge for phone calls or office visits, and emails are also free of charge with no obligation.

Disclaimer: This is not legal advice nor intended to create an attorney-client relationship, but is general educational advice. Professor LawDoc and its owners are not a law firm and do not offer legal advice, but prepare high quality legal documents for clients who are pro se.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Jenkins Law Center PLC 6315 East Main Street, Suite One Mesa, AZ 85205

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search