Arizona  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/14/13, 3:47 pm

I am engaged and want to know if my fiancee is having his pay garnished for past due child support. Would my pay also get garnished and would my property get liens placed because of this?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search