Arizona  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/17/13, 8:42 am

If a parent is accused of drug use with a child, does the other parent have the right to relocate the child to another state and withhold any location & contact information to accused parent? Parents are divorced with legal custodial papers with joint custody.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search