Legal Question in Family Law in Arizona

My wife and I have sued our ex son in law and daughter for grandparents visitation. This has been granted. Our daughter filed a motion to correct an error in the court order....Judge said he would make the exchange point a neutral location and did not. Can the ex son in law file a counter-motion against us for anything through this motion?

Asked on 8/16/13, 11:45 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Carlie Owsley Walker The Owsley Law Firm, PLLC
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

In Arizona, civil motion practice is based on the original motion, response, and reply format. Any motion in response to your daughter's original motion must be limited to the scope of the original motion. Thus, if your daughter only motioned to correct an error, any response would be limited that request. If you have anyy further questions, or need any clarification, please do not hesitate to contact The Owsley Law Firm, PLLC for your free thirty minute consultation (623)-748-8973.

Read more
Answered on 8/19/13, 9:01 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Arizona

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now