Legal Question in Family Law in Arizona

My wife and I have sued our ex son in law and daughter for grandparents visitation. This has been granted. Our daughter filed a motion to correct an error in the court order....Judge said he would make the exchange point a neutral location and did not. Can the ex son in law file a counter-motion against us for anything through this motion?

Carlie Owsley Walker The Owsley Law Firm, PLLC

In Arizona, civil motion practice is based on the original motion, response, and reply format. Any motion in response to your daughter's original motion must be limited to the scope of the original motion. Thus, if your daughter only motioned to correct an error, any response would be limited that request. If you have anyy further questions, or need any clarification, please do not hesitate to contact The Owsley Law Firm, PLLC for your free thirty minute consultation (623)-748-8973.

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Arizona