Arizona  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/14/13, 10:25 pm

I have two parent who are divorced and my mother has custody over me. I turn 18 at the beginning of senior year, do I still have to live with my mother and finish school there or may I reside with my father and finish school with him?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search