Arizona  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/18/10, 7:13 pm

My husband died in 1998. No executor was assigned. I have a matured savings bond in his name. How do I get legally appointed as executor to redeem this bond? What form do I need to file?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search