Arizona  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 3/20/10, 8:15 pm

I am personal rep. of my deceased daughters annuity payments that do not start paying out for a few more months even then they want me to just take the payments is there any way I can petition the courts to get all of it in one lump sum I am not working right now and we are going to lose our home most of the probate papers have been filed except for closing the estate any advise you can can offer will be a great help for me and my family.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

81 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search