California  |  Personal Injury

Chiropractic billed me after six years

I received a chiropractic bill around 2-25-08 for my daughter who was treated in 2002 and went to 3 visits but I am being billed for 22 visits and now they are telling me I need to have this resolved by March 13, 2008 because my daughter will be 20 and time will have run out.  I don't agree with the bill on the number of visits.  Am I responsibile for this after six years, do I have to pay it or contact the insurance company they sent the bill to?

Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys

The Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi has over 20 years of experience helping victims of automobile, motorcycle, pedestrian, slip-and-fall accidents and much more all over California. We can help you recover for your pain and suffering and other losses and expenses. No recovery No fee. Visit our website or call us for a free consultation about your case at 1-800-LAW-TALK.

Find Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys