California  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/02/11, 9:50 pm

Hi! My name is Diana I been divorced since 2007. I have 2 kids (15-7) since then our life is been very stressful for all 3. Is been from court to court I have 80% custody and everytime we go to court he always said I am nt a good mom twice he send social worker to my house bt they can't find nothing agains me bcause im nt a bad person .. I worked for post office but I worked graveyard .. I'm exhausted been always under pressure from him looking always for any mistake.. I dnt have peace especially at work that when he always txtme for any xcuses .. He is remarried wt 2 kids more , and every single time my little one go to there house they ask her and looking for anything or telling my daughter that I'm a bad person and I dnt love her.. I'm really worried now bcause my oldest daughter(15) had a baby 1 month old and we keep that as a secret bcause we know his reaction and trying to take my baby away from me .. That why I'm really need somekind of advice bcause me been a single mom I can't afford to pay a lawyer ( Dow payment ) I dnt want to lose my daughter .. I takecare of my 2 girls he only paid 200 $ a month child support bcause he said he Dsnt work 40 hrs a week at homedepot .. I dnt look for any money I just want my peace for me and my girls.. I dnt know what to do.. I'm scared. Help me what can I do.

1 Answer

Answered on: 8/09/11, 4:12 pm by Isi Mataele

There really is nothing to do but be a good parent. You can't make parents behave but you can request orders to have him not talk to the girls about you and other reasonable parenting orders.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

'Isi Mataele Attorney at Law 4660 La Jolla Village Drive Suite 500 San Diego, CA 92122

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search