Legal Question in Business Law in California

After the closing of my account at one of the online merchant last year November, the merchant still deduct money from my bank account. I informed the company several times to discontinue their service, but unfortunately they are still doing it. What can I do beside a stop payment at my bank ?

Thank you

Asked on 5/06/13, 8:02 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Kelvin Green The Law Office of Kelvin Green
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Send a letter to them, revoke all authorization at the bank..

Read more
Answered on 5/06/13, 9:26 pm
Charles Perry Law Offices of Charles R. Perry
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Your ultimate legal remedy may be an action in small claims court, but I realize that may be more trouble than it's worth.

Yes, a stop payment at your bank is perhaps the only viable alternative solution.

Read more
Answered on 5/07/13, 1:13 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in California

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Business Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now