California  |  Business Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/11/13, 3:19 pm

if a company makes a mistake and pays you more money than what you signed off on, can that company make you reimburse them the difference?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search