California  |  Business Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/11/13, 4:59 pm

Have incorporated my small assisted living facility for the elderly last month but upon more research of sub-S incorporation, wonder if I made a mistake.

Is there a way for me to go back to a sole

proprshp as I will be retiring in 4 years and

need to pay in more soc. security rather than less. Help

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search