Legal Question in Business Law in California

I signed a contract with the Veterans Administration for travel pay. They refused to give me a copy of the voucher and only stated they would send a check to my bank account. Without a copy I would have no recourse if the check didnít come. In the past they have given me a copy, but refused to do so today. By law, am I entitled to a copy?

Asked on 7/11/13, 7:57 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Kelvin Green The Law Office of Kelvin Green
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

I don understand how you can sign a contract for travel pay. If you filed a voucher, then you have a copy of it.. If there is a contract for services you shoud still be submitting for ravel reimbursements and keeping a copy...

Read more
Answered on 7/11/13, 10:30 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in California

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

89033 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Business Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now