California  |  Civil Rights Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/04/13, 11:54 am

I need help asap, my brothers car got stolen on saturday night, and it was 100% sure stolen. He left the keys inside while he was getting a laptop and when he realized the car was gone. The police found the car and it was all crashed. while my brother was filing the report, the cop kept accusing him and saying "this is a false report isn't it, you and your buddy crashed the car" and instead of looking for the people who did it, the huntington beach police department is just looking for evidence against my brother, Although he DID NOT crash his own car. He has full coverage so if he had gotten in a accident it would have covered it. The police told me today "the car doesn't look stolen" i asked him what evidence he had and he hesitated... I need help, I have to go in to today to pickup the car with my mom and I need to know what to do or tell them to their false accusations

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search