Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in California

How can the grant deep be revoked? The person signed the grant deed is blind and has short term memory loss. He was taken advantage of.

Asked on 11/05/13, 8:56 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Terry A. Nelson Nelson & Lawless
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

By court order.

Such fraud is the basis for a lawsuit, either by the person, or by someone filing for a Conservatorship or Guardianship over him. The lawsuit would seek return of title and damages.

If serious about hiring counsel to help in this, feel free to contact me. Iíll be happy to help fight and get the best outcome possible.

Read more
Answered on 11/05/13, 11:15 pm
Charles Perry Law Offices of Charles R. Perry
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Mr. Nelson is correct. The only way to get the deed set aside is to obtain a court order saying that the transfer of property is void.

Read more
Answered on 11/06/13, 11:42 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in California

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Civil Rights Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now