California  |  Consumer Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/05/13, 10:03 am

Do I have a case? Can I take WWA to small claims?

I was going to buy a car through WWA and paid a $1000 deposit, which was non refundable. However, on the contract signed, it also stated I had the right and responsibility to inspect the vehicle prior to purchase. I was denied the right to inspect, or even just see the vehicle. I was told I had to pay the balance of $10,900 before I could see the vehicle. Bottom line, I feel it was a breach of contract because they went against what their contract stated. Do I have a case? Is this enough to take them to small claims and win? Thanks!

1 Answer

Answered on: 5/05/13, 11:47 am by Edward McCutchan

From what you have written, you have the basis to sue in small claims court for the return of your $1,000 deposit.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Sunderland | McCutchan, LLP 412 Aviation Blv. Santa Rosa, CA 95403

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search