California  |  Credit and Debt Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/17/13, 3:14 pm

California: I've filed a few Breach of Contract lawsuits in small claims and looking to file in Civil because of no limit on filings per year. Is the process similar? I physically show up, with my contract, failure to pay in payment history, and all pertinent data. Judge hears the case and support and makes the decision?

Also, I have many locations that these Contract Breaches occurred, I read about a "Motion to Consolidate", is that a great option so I don't have to drive all over California to so many courthouses? thank you.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search