California  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/13/13, 2:46 pm

20 years ago I entered a guilty plea to a crime I did not commit 273.5 CA penal code. I was addicted to drugs at the time as well as under the influence when I entered the plea and wasn't listening to the judges instructions. I was also in extreme duress due to family circumstances. I left state before sentencing and now 20 years later for pulled over and now have a court date for failure to appear and sentencing. Is there any hope in filling a MOTION to VACATE a GUILTY PLEA?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search