Legal Question in Criminal Law in California

I recently went to get my criminal record report, i guess that's what it's called, and saw that the court is charging me for things that didn'd occur. How do I go about this?

Asked on 9/11/13, 5:36 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Terry A. Nelson Nelson & Lawless
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

If you are saying your 'record' is somehow in error and needs to be corrected on the paperwork, then start the process by going to the court clerks office and making that claim and request.

If you are saying there are criminal charges pending, or that there are arrest warrants for you, then you need to 'deal' with them. If you don't know how to do so effectively, then hire an attorney that does. If serious about hiring counsel to help in this, and if this is in SoCal courts, feel free to contact me. Iíll be happy to help fight and get the best outcome possible, using whatever defenses and sympathies there may be.

Read more
Answered on 9/13/13, 1:08 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in California

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now