California  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/11/13, 5:36 pm

I recently went to get my criminal record report, i guess that's what it's called, and saw that the court is charging me for things that didn'd occur. How do I go about this?

1 Answer

Answered on: 9/13/13, 1:08 pm by Terry A. Nelson

If you are saying your 'record' is somehow in error and needs to be corrected on the paperwork, then start the process by going to the court clerks office and making that claim and request.

If you are saying there are criminal charges pending, or that there are arrest warrants for you, then you need to 'deal' with them. If you don't know how to do so effectively, then hire an attorney that does. If serious about hiring counsel to help in this, and if this is in SoCal courts, feel free to contact me. Iíll be happy to help fight and get the best outcome possible, using whatever defenses and sympathies there may be.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Nelson & Lawless 18685 Main St., #175 Huntington Beach, CA 92648

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search