Legal Question in Criminal Law in California

my 18 yr.old Caucasian daughter her girlfriend and her African American boyfriend are going to a restaurant to use the bathroom. the boyfriend stays in the car. the 2 girls get out and run in to use the bathroom only to find that its out of service, so they run across the street to another business to use the bathroom, they are on their way back and see the police roasting the boyfriend they walked the other way only to be picked up by other officers, they were handcuffed & arrested for solicitAtion charges, booked and released in Paper coveralls, their clothes were held for evidence, my daughter has been dating this guy for a couple years now they're good kids and most certainly not a prostitute what kind of angle do I have against getting her out of this mess please help

Zadik Shapiro Law Offices of C. Zadik Shapiro

Your daughter needs a lawyer.

Edward Hoffman Law Offices of Edward A. Hoffman

The police almost certainly have more reason to believe your daughter is guilty than you have told us about. That doesn't mean she's guilty, of course. But if the facts you described were complete, there would have been no reason to arrest her.

As Mr. Shapiro says, your daughter needs a lawyer right away.

More Criminal Law questions and answers in California