Legal Question in Criminal Law in California

When I went to court My PD had a file on me. If I ask him to give me copies of what was in the file, may he do so?

Asked on 7/15/13, 8:46 pm

3 Answers from Attorneys

Zadik Shapiro Law Offices of C. Zadik Shapiro
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

If you ask for the file the lawyer is required to give you a copy. However he/she will cross out names, addresses and phone numbers of any alleged victims.

Read more
Answered on 7/15/13, 8:49 pm
Anthony Roach Law Office of Anthony A. Roach
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

I agree with Mr. Shapiro.

Read more
Answered on 7/17/13, 4:23 pm
John Laurie Gertz and Laurie
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Yes he can give you what you are entitled to.

Read more
Answered on 7/20/13, 11:07 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in California

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now