California  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 3/20/13, 11:22 am

My daughter made a deal with a police officer and was released from jail 2 weeks early. After thinking about the deal she made (verbal) she is afraid that if she goes through with it she could be arrested. She is supposed to buy drugs from a dealer for the police. She does not trust this officer not to arrest her for possession after the buy. The officers is now threatening to charge her with a violation and says she will have to spend her full 3 year sentence in prison. Is this legal? What recourse does she have?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search