Legal Question in Criminal Law in California

My girlfriend just got remanded from court yesterday for not completing her caltrans program. She did 31 days out of 60. My question is, does anybody know if she would get those credits from caltrans to go towards her sentence? Also, is there anyway to schedule another court date to try to get her out and have her complete her program?

She is employed full time. Pays Rent and other Bills. She is active in the community, and donates any time she has to helping cut homeless peoples hair.

This happened in orange county ca.

Asked on 11/06/13, 10:37 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Anthony Roach Law Office of Anthony A. Roach
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

The court usually applies any community service that has been partially completed, to the sentence at the time of the remand. You should see if the sentence she has been given reflects that application by speaking with her attorney.

Read more
Answered on 11/07/13, 5:08 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in California

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now