California  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/14/13, 12:03 pm

My license is suspended because i didn't complete the dui program 10 years ago in california. I completed 5 months of the six month program. Can i use that as credit , or, get a lesser sentence if i go to court? What can i do ?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search