California  |  Criminal Law

Medicinal Marijuana laws...My ADHD 18 year old son moved out and has removed the medical marijuana supplies (per growing plants, using, etc.) and I was the caregiver at his age of 17 but he turned 18 in March. Does this create any responsibility towards me with him removing and choosing to grow and use elsewhere outside of the home? I removed the medicinal marijuana growing due to his lifelong choice to use (it helped his side effects with ADHD medication).

Answered on: 7/30/13, 10:35 am by Anthony Roach

I don't understand your question at all. Open the window and let some of that smoke out and repost with some clarity.

Law Office of Anthony A. Roach 9909 Topanga Canyon, Ste.313 Chatsworth, CA 91311

Answered on: 7/31/13, 4:15 pm by Terry A. Nelson

He is an adult, now on his own, and responsible for all his choices and conduct and crimes. You now have nothing to do with drugs, so why would you think you are at risk?

Nelson & Lawless 18685 Main St., #175 Huntington Beach, CA 92648