California  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/13/13, 5:34 am

if pleaded no contest for first time offense and judge determined 45 days in county jail at sentencing, before I turn myself in, is it possible to request alternative sentencing? Would I have to file a motion for modification of sentence?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search