Legal Question in Criminal Law in California

im on the run they raided a home that i was at just for a few minets they ask any thing in there i said i seen niddles by the computer be carfull they are not mine they found that as well a meth pipe my friend said it was hers.they arrested us.they ask me to work with them i said i would they let me go.30days later they said never mind and sent the case to the da but this time they said they found two pipes full and hit me with a poss the friend all ready took a deal what should i do how do i get a police report thank you

Zadik Shapiro Law Offices of C. Zadik Shapiro

First you get a lawyer. Then you go to court. When you go to court they will give your lawyer the police report. The sooner you go to court the more likely they are to allow you to be released on your own recognizance instead of putting you in jail.

Terry A. Nelson Nelson & Lawless

If you don't know how to represent yourself effectively against an experienced prosecutor intending to convict, then hire an attorney who does. If serious about hiring counsel to help in this, and if this is in SoCal courts, feel free to contact me. Iíll be happy to help fight and get the best outcome possible, using whatever defenses and sympathies there may be.

More Criminal Law questions and answers in California