California  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/23/13, 6:34 pm

im on the run they raided a home that i was at just for a few minets they ask any thing in there i said i seen niddles by the computer be carfull they are not mine they found that as well a meth pipe my friend said it was hers.they arrested us.they ask me to work with them i said i would they let me go.30days later they said never mind and sent the case to the da but this time they said they found two pipes full and hit me with a poss the friend all ready took a deal what should i do how do i get a police report thank you

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search