California  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 2/01/12, 11:25 am

There was a sting operation from ABC in orange county, CA, and I was working at the cashier, I miss judge by one digit and accidently sold beer to minor which was 19...

its my first time and dont have any criminal question is, am i eligable for PC 1000- Deffered entry of judgement for this case or whats the best option for me any pre-trial intervention or anything, i have two people depend upon my salary, i dont want this on my record...any advice?????

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search