California  |  Discrimination Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/27/13, 9:02 am

I suspect that at my second job, the men in our dept are getting better pay than the women. I cannot prove anything, although I do know that at least one of the men is getting paid more than I am.

He has been there 2 years. I have been there 5 years. We do pretty much the same work. I even helped in his training.

Is there a discrimination law/suit I can pursue over this? Would my lawyer be able to get the records needed? Is there something I can do about this now, besides asking for a raise?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search