California  |  DUI Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 11/10/12, 5:30 pm

If you are on probation and you have a debt with court and you do not pay it when it is due will that turn into probation violation and a warrant for arrest?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search