Legal Question in Education Law in California

CA 501c3 EDU ORG SUSPENDED LAW: I'm a paralegal who lives in central Arkansas and have a potential employer (via who lives in California. He started a 501c3 educational organization (to help international students study in the USA) in CA around 2001, ignored it, it was then apparently suspended by CA Franchise Tax Board. And now he wants to revive it. He says he wants to hire in CA, as one needs to go to the said CA Franchise Tax Board to revive it. Can I do this by snail mail or secure email? What form does he need? Can said form be downloaded? And so on.

Asked on 3/13/13, 1:41 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Timothy McCormick Libris Solutions - Dispute Resolution Services
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Looks to me like you are trying to practice law without a license. We will most certainly not assist you with that.

Read more
Answered on 3/13/13, 2:19 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Education Law questions and answers in California

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now