California  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/13/09, 2:49 pm


I had cancer surgrey two weeks ago.My wife of 12yrs. has asked for a divorce and wants me to visit my brother out of state. Should I stay or go.

1 Answer

Answered on: 4/13/09, 2:57 pm by Phillip Lemmons, Esq.

Re: divorce

Do you own a home? Sounds like she's trying to get you out of the house so she can keep possession during the divorce case. My firm offers a one hour meaningful consultation for $375. During that time we can discuss the specifics of your cases and I'll help estabalish an initial strategy.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Phillip Lemmons APC, Attorneys at Law 10221 Slater Avenue, Suite 106 Fountain Valley, CA 92708

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search