California  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 1/11/13, 1:56 pm

I am filing for Divorce in the state of California. I have one child, I would like to file for full custody, but know that my husband will fight me tooth and nail under the influence of his mother. I have a few writen incidents where he has come in my home and broken things, or locked me out of my house, he has stalked me and I have had him aressted for harrassing me. I have everything documented through the police, also we have documentation that he is mentally unstable. Will this help my case when I try to get full custody of my child? I want full custody, not joint custody.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search