Legal Question in Family Law in California

My ex husband and I have joint custody of my 12 year old daughter. She has been doing dance and tumbling her whole life. Her father is now refusing to take her to any practices or performances. My daughter wants me to go to court to force him to take her or at least let me get her where she needs to go. How do I do this?

Asked on 5/15/13, 4:51 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Patrick McCrary Law Office Of Patrick L. McCrary
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You need to file a Request for Order to modify the current custody order.

Read more
Answered on 5/15/13, 6:34 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in California

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

89033 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now