California  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/14/13, 9:34 am

Notified after 32 years I have son from affair , child 32 wants to know who father is. woman was married twice , claims she does not want money just relationship with son.another person is listed on birth certificate , never had child support order filed , I live in California was never notified . now what?

1 Answer

Answered on: 5/14/13, 9:57 am by Anthony Roach

I don't understand your question. What do you mean "now what?" That's a personal question, that deals with emotional issues, not legal issues. Lawguru is not a counseling service for marriage and family therapy.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Law Office of Anthony A. Roach 9909 Topanga Canyon, Ste.313 Chatsworth, CA 91311

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search